Our environmental education centre offers visitors information about the centre and the services it provides, as well as details on the location and transport to the facilities.
Strategic Improvement Plan
We have developed a Strategic Improvement Plan (SIP) in consultation with our community, identifying student outcomes and connected to a budget.
The School Excellence Framework (SEF) underpins our school planning and reporting approach. The framework provides a clear description of the key elements of high-quality practice across learning, teaching and leading.
The SIP is a working document that details the steps our school will take to improve learning outcomes, and the achievement and growth of all students. To ensure continuous improvement, the SIP reflects where our school is at and how it will further improve learning, teaching and leading.
It demonstrates our alignment and our commitment to excellence as part of public education in NSW to ensure a profound difference to the ongoing growth and development of our students.
School annual report
The annual report provides an account of our operations and achievements throughout the year. It is the result of rigorous self-assessment by staff, parents and carers, as well as student leaders.
Download our annual reports for a detailed account of:
- the progress we have made to provide high-quality educational opportunities for every child as set out in the school plan
- the impact of our strategies for improved learning
- the benefit to all students from resources including equity funding
- our operations and achievements throughout the year.
Download our current and previous annual report/s:
Our school is located at:
149 Donnison Street
Gosford NSW 2250
Department of Education environmental education centres in NSW, can be found by visiting the preset map website.
Getting to the centre safely
Student safety is our priority. We encourage the whole community to be safe travellers on their way to and from the centre.
As a parent or carer, you are responsible for how your child gets to and from the centre. Where possible, we encourage walking.
Plan ahead by discussing the following with your children:
- safe travel routes
- how to share the road safely
- alternative arrangements for when unexpected things happen.
For more information about safe travel to and from the centre, visit:
Subsidised centre travel
Transport for NSW provides subsidies to assist centre students.
- The School Student Transport Scheme provides eligible students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
- The School Drive Subsidy may help towards the costs of driving children to school if you live in an area where there is no public transport.